Chief Executive Group seeks an energetic Conference Producer to work with our team! The Conference Producer will be responsible for creating program content for our CFO, CIO, and CHRO channels. This is a remote position and can be contract or permanent.
- Develop conference topics by conducting in-depth research with senior level industry figures and analysis of key industries to identify trends of greatest importance to our CFO, CIO or CHRO audiences
- Write compelling program agendas; determine and refine topics and themes for events and conferences on a project basis for the following audiences: Chief Financial Officer, Chief Human Resource Officers, Chief Information Officer
- Identify and contact potential speakers and recruit them onto the programs
- Actively collaborate with editorial, marketing, and sales leaders and teams to develop programs that are aligned with the mission of each channel (CFO, CIO, CHRO) and engaging for our audiences
- Lead innovation in program design and content delivery, including program structure, formats, and production, to drive market differentiation
- Programs to range from small virtual roundtables to one-day in-person events
Please note this is a content-focused role. This is not a Meeting Planner or Events Organizer role.
- Three to five years of experience creating and shaping content for professional audiences, ideally with direct experience in finance, technology, and/or human resources
- Excellent interview and research skills and the ability to meet tough deadlines
- Experience in identifying new business trends and communicating with senior business personnel
- Proven project management, organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities with shifting priorities and timelines
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Communications, Journalism, or Business
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Apply here »